Sunday, May 22, 2011

24 Hour On Demand - Results

Last night we attempted the last step of the NICU "Protocalls".  Since the babies were on monitors they actually put us in a room with the babies as if we were at home so that we can learn how all of the monitors worked and so that we could experience it.  Kyle and I loved it because we "ALMOST" felt like we were at home.  We felt like we actually had babies...  We didn't really have to work to hard on getting them to eat more so that they would gain weight because they ate WAY more than they were supposed to.  We weighed them at 2 AM.  Valera had only gained 5 grams and Kilee gained alot.  I was very surprized that Valera didn't gain more than she did so I am a little worried that they won't let us go home until she shows more weight gain.  We will have to wait for the Pediatrician nurses to do their rounds this morning...

We will be waiting inpatiently!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment